Saturday, September 25, 2004

Life in TRACOM (6)

yes!! yes!! shoot 2 frames in one week..and both got marksman..hahahaha..but is in toa payoh range..got laser wor..haha..sigh..but the last frame is the final test and is held in PA..hai..donno lah..dont wish to think so much..hope all will turn out will be good..

nowadays i feel that im getting childish..haha..maybe is because i dont want to encounter any more "JOE" in my phrase of life..once is enough..but somehow, this personality will always stick with me wherever i go especially my squad mates..what they say to you can be very hurting, you just feel like slapping them, punching them....argh..and in some ways, i ignored their comments, and they return this commment, "eh..why you so petty?" i was like, "aiya..cant be bothered with you all..just want to provoke me with this kind of comments..try harder next time.." but in my mind, it hurts alot..having build this trust among the squad suddenly been backstabbed isnt a nice feeling to deal with.. to me, if you want to tell something to me..tell me straight in the face..not beat around the bush then stuck your dick up my ass..

about the gal, hmm..not much of development..still waiting for her to give me her hp no..hahaha..hopefully she will give.. today book out..saw her at the bus stop..but didnt identify myself to her because my squad mates was there..didnt want to create a high profile out of nothing considered that she was the "no. 1" in my training ground..

but i have definitely given up on another girl whom i have pursued for the last 4 yrs i should say..my fault from the start..hopefully i have learnt my history lesson and not to commit it again..

No comments: