Saturday, October 16, 2004

Life in TRACOM (8)

finally i know why my mood is swing from one end to another very easily..because of my squad mates.. i just feel that im alone in this pathetic squad..no one to understand how i feel..though i been through for 12 weeks..but i feel that i have enough..i dont wish to go through history in my previous chapter of life.. i need someone who willing to stretch out his hand to me and rescue me out of this situation..i didnt think of facing this same situation so soon just as i got enlisted..but how wrong am i..

yes..i admit that over the last few weeks, i didnt go to church as in such a way, i have backslided..sigh..need to buck up..need to show my resilient character..need to be tough..need to be more "gung-ho"...

do i really look like someone who is easily taken advantage of? because of my look, i can be take advantage of...haha..i find it very amusing..because book cannot be judge by its cover.. or is it because im a sick tiger that donno how to roar.. i mean come on, just tell me straight in the face, rather than telling people behind my back and make them think im a weird person..

i donno whether i can still take it for the remaining 7 weeks..i desperately calling out for this person or God to stretch out His hands to pull me out.. im sinking faster than i thought..help!! help!!

No comments: