Monday, June 13, 2005

Randomness (29)

sat.. 24 hrs of activity.. by the time i reach home.. i head to my bed.. 12 hrs of duty at k-9.. followed by friend's birthday.. then ask my buddies to go and play pool and see movie in the morning.. by 3 am.. i dont have mood to play pool already.. my eyes want to close already.. i want to go back home.. but my buddies suggest to go and watch "Mr and mrs smith".. well.. i did go with them.. the show suxs.. the moral of the story is if you are in a marriage break down, try to solve the problem by knowing each other better..

my buddies say i trained to stay up awake all night..yet still feel so tired.. and i have to explain to them that before meeting them, i had work in a 12 hr shift..

my team have literally solve half of the problem.. regarding about our SD.. there is this guy who have personal problem, hence cannot take arms and have to deploy for security coverage.. our deployment have already planned 2 tours(1 tour is 1 day and 1 night) before hand.. so he know the deployment but somehow, he abused it.. abused it by throwing MC.. and we have to take his place.. now at last he's gone.. to changi sub base.. another half we have to wait until july then we know whether another guy in our team is leaving or not..

for the whole of last week, i been thinking of one gal.. though i had given up on her, but my heart is still miss her.. 4 yrs of wonderful memory.. maybe her presence in my heart have helped me to soften the blows that i had earlier on..

now, the television series "lost" have really glued me to the screen.. i cant wait for the next episode to be screen..

No comments: