Monday, July 03, 2006

Moonlighting

jobs are all out there to find.. in the internet, in the newspaper.. apply through agencies..

but the job im currently doing is slave work for my tuition teacher friend because i could only work until end of Aug.. after which, the World Bank Conference in sep, i will somehow be there.. not as a policeman or reservist.. hahah.. only certain people know.. think will surprise my former colleagues in the dog unit.. hehehe..

only then, im free to work outside.. this is what i call bumming around.. haha.. from helping my tuition teacher to world bank conference to outside job..

minci, i donno what job you looking for.. maybe i can help you.. only thing i cant help is resume.. is damn hard to write lor.. hai..

the last 2 weeks are hell to me.. watch world cup then go to work.. off days also go and work.. then i think it to myself, "wah, if like that work, i dont have time for myself.. no no.. cannot.." after that, discuss with my tuition teacher friend..

No comments: