Monday, October 30, 2006

Passive Income

last week finally have 2 days of OT.. before that, there isnt any OT for 2 weeks.. people go ATM with a smile.. i go ATM looking at the figure with a shocking look..

but im looking forward to dec and jan.. that the peak and super-peak period.. good and bad about OT are, got OT but no time to spend.. no OT and the income is lesser..

im thinking of earning some income through doing some financial report like tax, costing or even accounting.. besides, im enrolling to banking and finance course to Ngee Ann Poly next yr and will like to get some knowledge.. it's been 2 yrs since i touched a calculator.. anyone willing to give me a try.. just tell me what to do and i can give the report the way you want it to be.. haha..

one of my colleagues have been shooting me questions on investments and savings.. well, there isnt any right or wrong answers.. i just give my views on what he ask me.. i did post regarding about this in Jul or Aug..

No comments: