Monday, December 04, 2006

Wrong impression

look like i know what is the reason behind it where people want to talk to me something but yet dont want to tell me..

i have a reliable source telling me that i've given the impression that i like the admin staff..

to set the record straight, i think i have given the wrong impression to the people working around me..

firstly, i did say that the age gap is too big.. i dont think my eyes is glue with stamps ba?!?!

secondly, i got her contact no. is easier to contact, if not, i have to go to the air-conditioned room to make a call.. so troublesome..

thirdly, im helping her to do her work which i have to come in contact with.. hence the need to get her contact no.. maybe in a way, i have an advantage where i can disturb her through sms.. somehow, i dont think i find it fun to disturb her as the impression is there..

i hope i have set the record straight and clear the mis-impression.. wrong impression can kill..

and to turn the table around, the admin staff told me that she doesnt interested in me.. girls dont like to tell the truth or say it straight face to face, aint they?? they like to say something which they doesnt meant it and also like to beat around the bush..

No comments: