Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happening in Chinese New Year

this chinese new yr, i saw more than what i bargain for.. all happened in the same day..

first, i was at the bus stop waiting for bus to meet my friends for movie.. sitting there, observing people when i noticed a girl wearing sleeveless shirt, alighting from a bus.. she hold her hands up to put her bag.. then my eyes zoom into her armpit area.. wah lao eh, armpit hair!! there's goes my new yr mood..

so my bus came, and board the bus.. along the way, i was disturbed by a loud cries of "Oh Shit!!" and i look into the direction of most communters are looking at.. a taxi nearly knock down an elderly jay-walker.. the elderly jay-walker was alright though was in shocked.. the taxi driver offer his help to the elderly jay-walker..

quite an eventful new yr i ever had..

ok, i think everyone is waiting for me to say whether did i confess even though the chances is zero??

the answer is yes.. i confess well knowing that the chances is zero.. at least i have nothing to hide now, nothing to lose, nothing to afraid of..

if you all insist on rating the chances i had, then i shall give some examples why i rate it zero..
- call but no answer..
- sms but no reply..

dont tell me the moment i confess, my chances will be 100%.. then i will be in for a surprise..

No comments: