Friday, July 27, 2007

10 weird habits meme

Rules of the game : **Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. **People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. **At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I like to - eat

2. I am allowed - stay out late

3. My favourite part of my body is - my eyes

4. If i could fix one part of my human body - my teeth.

5. I hate - nagging/abuse authority.

6. If i could date a female celebrity, I would date - Moon Geun Young (My Little Bride korean actress)

7. If i could date a male celebrity, it's - Stephen Chow

8. I'm attracted to - the world out there

9. I hate it - when i dont have enough sleep

10. I prefer to sleep - with no disturbance at all as im a light sleeper.

6 persons chosen to do this are:
- Barffie

-Nadnut

- An

- RedQueen

- Edward

- Min ci

Dont think is weird enough though.

*See, i dont feel good at all when Jaywalk and R3gular tag me at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muahahahahahahaha....

LaDyReD said...

Can stop tagging me or not... No time to do MEME leh...