Sunday, June 15, 2008

Final decision

It seem that my previous post have caused an inconvenience. Actually i purposely post up just to disturb YuNz. Im still wondering what happened if i never tell her what i have observed. Hmm..

After deliberating for so long, i have finally come to make a decision and that is to make my blog private.

I have seen my stats increase to 1 fold but im not worried about the increase in readership. There are quite a number of incidents which have happened, but it didnt appear on my blog. So to minimize repercussions or getting the wrong impression, i decide to take this route all by myself. Guess im used to it already.

I will privatize my blog on 30 June. My only request is that even if you want access to it, im afraid that i might not accept to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if I can have access when you privatise it.

It's ok, if I don't but I would appreciate if you can tell me yourself.

Thanks.

garylee402 said...

Jay, i understand the concern. thanks. but then again, if i let certain readers in, it defeats the purpose of privatize the blog.

part of the reason also contributed to why i didnt go online as often as i wanted.

Anonymous said...

So is that a yes or no?

I am perfectly cool if it's a no but just tell me straight. I won't take it personally coz this is your privacy we are talking about and should be respected, regardless.

iStaydeeOne.

garylee402 said...

im afraid no. and i also want to clarify that it has nothing to do with the bar, barflies or anything related to it.