Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back

After some logical reasoning chats with some of the barflies, i make my blog public again.

Truth to be told, i didnt post anything during this period of absence despite my personal reasons and certain factors contributed to the privatization of blog.

Nevertheless, had a couple of activities over the last few weeks.

First was the birthday celebration with YuNz at Timbre on 5th July. All i could say was i neither feel high or drunk despite barflies trying their best to make me drunk and pass out. The sequence goes like this: Tah, tah, tah, puke, tah, tah, puke, tah tah tah. All within 2 hours. Bah.

I wonder if this is going to be a yearly affair for me and YuNz. I might never look at my birthday celebration soberly ever again.

Thanks to the following barflies for their warm wishes and their presence: DTTS aka magic unipoke, Dowagr, Cow, AhTiong, Ed, Kell, Cakie, MSV, Vandalin, R3gular, TTSD, Jeni, wcwtay, Ruok, Thiang, Posh, Jaschocolate and Waffles.

Second was the Children's Cancer Foundation. Got my hair shaved.

Also had some school events for facilitating for financial literacy at Fairfield Methodist Carnival.

Hmm, from what i look at my schedule, my weekends are filled up due to participation in Forex Challenge. pfft, there goes my opportunity cost in working.

No comments: