Sunday, December 07, 2008

Voice missing

Lately, i have been feeling like someone who got step onto my toes for unknown reasons. Im not that interested or in a way kpo about other people's lives, future plans or whatsoever reasons. Even if people were to tell me, is just one ear in, the other ear out.

On both occasions where we meet up for dinner, i didnt even initiate the topic in the first place. It was the other party that mentioned about it, that i followed up along the way. I recommend someone in a better position to give advise and to talk to, yet i kana arrowed for spreading the news too fast. WTF?!?

Furthermore, i did some minor mistakes, and have apologised. Somehow, i dont think my apologises was sincere enough because i read the blog. And it lead me to think that i shouldnt have apologise at all in the first place.

I just realised that my voice was presumed to be missing.

No comments: