Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Purpose of life

Today on the way home from work and it was taking longer than usual to reach home. For awhile, i thought i was having a bad day as wherever the bus ply the route, there will be a massive traffic jam.

Then i realised there was an accident happened when i saw the EMAS signboard. I looked further ahead, i saw police blinkers. Must be a minor accident, that was what i thought initially.

When accidents happened, all the motorcycles and vehicles will slow down and see the vehicle plate number to buy 4D. Even the bus driver. What i saw next, it was just like an unknown force that stop me from pursuing my goals and ambitions.

Fatal accident. Blood been washed away by water as though the traffic police are clearing the evidence. But the memory is still running in my mind right now. And it leads me to think that life is indeed precious. What you achieve will be gone in an instant.

And somehow an inevitable question that got me asking, "Achieve so much, what's the use? At the end of the day, also have to die."

No comments: