Saturday, August 15, 2009

Optimistic mindset

Yesterday night, i did some soul searching or even took a step back and review what i have done so far. In the midst of changing my blog layout and also preparing for exams at the same time, i have the whole night to ponder.

Currently, i have an ongoing situation which seem to be endless. The nightmare started on 24 July. And it has pretty drained me mentally and physically. It has also distracted me in my studies so much that i have to inform my tutors and advisor about it. The only hope i have now is to solve it as soon as possible. One reason i cant do anything to solve it is because of my limited resources. I have to leave it to third parties interference to settle it. It is out of my hands now and need to shift my priority to my exams.

Sometimes people are too quick to judge that they dont give me a chance to explain. I cant blame them either. But i have only one advise for you and that is: if you think you are in a worse situation, think of people around you. they might be in a more worse situation than you. is just that they never show it.

Thank God for the optimistic mindset He have given it to me. If not, i would have done something very pessimistic.

No comments: