Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Great Importance

A few weeks back, i still remembered very clearly that it was before exams that i lost a friend of a great importance. Though we were not close enough to forge a bond over the last 3 years, her bubbly characteristics leave a very deep impression on me.

I admit that my heart rule over my head, acted too fast and in a way scare her off when i confess my feelings to her. Although not really a direct confession, i guess her sixth sense give her the hint. And that where everything goes downhill.

I also admit that there are certain things i have say in such a way was in a fit of anger and in a harsh tone that speed up the breakdown of the friendship. Despite all the things that she have done from the day i confess, i have never given up on her as a friend (not someone that i like) at all. This shows how much faith i have put in her even though the communication level was very low.

To me, i will still treat her as a friend. Though i know that the chances of salvaging the friendship is very slim, but i still hope (i know is not very hopeful) that i could help her in one way or another, should there be such a request.

No comments: