Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Job-seeker

It's going to be 1 month since my attachment ends but till now, there is no job offer even though i have send resumes to job agencies, looking through classifieds ads in the papers and going for job interviews.

Funny thing is that i do have some job offers in sales and front-liners but i know myself well enough which area im more comfortable with.

When i first looked out for jobs, my initial concern was the coming OCBC Cycle Singapore 2010 which i volunteer to help out. I mean, i still apply for the job opening or to go for job interviews, hoping that i could start work after the event. But it look like my concern are unfounded.

Hopefully by next week, i will be able to hear some positive news. I have rested enough to start the new phrase of life.

No comments: