Monday, May 10, 2010

A valuable friend

If there is any regrets in my life now, I would say this is my 2nd regret. The first regret happened also in my poly days, but the effect does not have a big impact as this one.

No matter what I say now, I do not know whether it will be of any use. I dont even know whether she still remember me as a friend, to say the least.

Last time I told her that "I just want you to be happy.." But I never fulfill it for her. I was not around or by her side when things happen. How I wish I could turn back time or make amendment. I wish to be around by her side, but I guess it just pure daydreaming.

I have alot of things to tell her, to ask her. Like whether is she furthering her studies, or working full-time in a bank. I really wish to lent a listening ear to her whether she had a bad day at workplace or just pure ranting. These are just basic things a friend can do and will do.

I dont wish for anything more or less, just a simple and an invaluable friendship that I yearn to have. I dont want to lose this friendship at all, not even once in poly days.

I really dont care whether she is single or attached, I just want to be a normal friend. Does it sound so difficult?

If only she see this message..

No comments: