Sunday, July 04, 2010

Bite the hands that feed

Now I have a rough idea who have been reading my blog all these times, the moment I confronted someone directly, the viewing stops completely.

And now I have the same person biting the hand that feeds her. Right from the start, I did not take that person as a friend for granted, which I fervently trying to salvage. I mean, look, even a 3-yr old kid could see that and in return, say that I dont appreciate her. What the hell?!?!

So she is willing to go to all extent to do that, just to make me hate her. Wow, I really have to hand it to her.

Since she so like to have karma in her life, I believe she will learn it the hard way herself. She wants to continue to lie and yet wanting to find love in her life, by all means. She really need to improve her EQ, especially on her Facebook and MSN.

No comments: