Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A post that have no title

GE is over and life back to normal. But the government is taking steps to listen to the citizens for the next 5 years. If still no improvement, I believe the opposition have a stronger case to fight in 2016.

Work have been rather auto-pilot as the workload stays pretty much the same since my colleague who went for maternity leave. At the rate what I have learnt in my current job, it has reach the ceiling where I have learn everything and anything that my boss had taught me. To such an extent that I could help her answer emails.

I have send my signal to everyone except for my boss that I have intention to quit after working for 2 years in the company. At the very least, I have like 8 months to look for a job where Jaywalk had adviced me on what to look out for.

No comments: