Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Key to freedom

My magical day had gone just 2 hrs ago..but these few days been getting some pleasant surprises..haha.. last saturday go to fish and co and eat with my buddies and one of my classmate's brother whom i invited along, ordered a chocolate ice-cream cum chocolate hot muffin for me,very nice and yummy... (free one lah) and sang birthday song.. then today also go and eat, for dinner with my buddies..think i really like their food or is it because of chio bu..haha..cannot be lor..'cause though im available but taken..kaka.. shit lah..i have to treat one of my buddy because he came late and no more food can be ordered...

then today, my friend give me her blog add..kaka..wah..see her blog from the day one until now, i know alot of her secrets..haha..but i promised her i will not link or in a way, publish her blog site here.. but hor, she say her class guys are all childish leh..wah..do someone(C.O.O.L) really that childish..not referring to "him" hor..hope you know who hor..hahaha..

Thank you to all my friends who sent me warm and nice greetings for my birthday..though not really a good day to begin because of rain, have to stay at home until in the late afternoon then go out..

After all the celebration and walk back home..not no money, but no bus liao..so have to slowly walk home from lavender mrt station..my friend ask me about relationship problem about "her"...i find it hard to answer as most of my friends are not in the same religion as me.. and they asking me to do things that isnt right in my conscience..like asking her out alone..i was like, "how can? isnt it better to go out in groups then we get to know more gals and know who is the one suitable for you?" sigh..speaking of this topic, i really sian 1/2..though i mentioned earlier that "she" was the one for me, im tired of waiting and also wanted to tell her how much i miss her... but i cant.. *sob sob*

back to a happy note, been 21 is an age of freedom..kaka..can do alot of things without parents' consent, but of course is legally lah..however i feel that im standing on the edge of the cliff..because once i do the wrong decision..that it..no more turning back unlike during the younger days where we did something wrong, we can still learn.. how i wish i could never grow up..just be a baby with all the attention that you want..

No comments: