Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blacky

Blacky has indeed lived up it name, "SI Chee's Dog.."

i just want a pass on my dog assessment so that i can at least get into ORD mood.. but Blacky dont want me to have that moment so fast.. so he did perfectly good on the assessment that day... argh.. i dont want to go into top 5.. i dont want to carry the Changi Base name alone to HQ..

Me: "Blacky, why you never do well in the first round and have to do exceptionally well in the second round?"

Blacky gives me a blank look and wanted to inch forward to lick my face...

oh, Blacky have also learn from my characters liao.. just say that if he doesnt like to do more than what he required to do.. he wont do for you.. he will ignore your commands and just rest at there.. he seem to tell me that i already know what to do, why still ask me to do some more.. and true to his words, he did his best during the assessment..

minci, this world is unfair.. people around us will take advantage.. they are selfish.. they just want their own benefits.. as long as they can get what they intend to get, they will find all kinds of means to get it.. politics, backstabbing, gossip.. i have see majority of them during my ite and also my current workplace.. do you think the vandalism on the wall, "gary is here" is the first time i saw it.. heck, during my ite, people also do that to me.. on both occasions, i dont really bothered about it.. i just concentrate what i need to do and end my day with a smile on my face.. i have no worries, no guilty conscience, no regrets.. haha, shopping therapy is also a good way to relive stress and also able to reap what you have sow.. dont overlimit your budget.. hahaha..

No comments: