Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wasted trips

damn pissed off today.. i make a total of 2 wasted trips for nothing..

first, went to SOC to collect a letter about my NS status to reserve a place for my studies in poly.. called the person-in-charge.. no answer.. never mind.. called my PNS PO for K-9 and heard that the document is already at his table.. go SOC for nothing, just to come here and see the troopers training..

and so off i went back to HQ.. waited for the PNS PO to come back and collect the document for him.. then went to Ngee Ann Poly to submit the letter in person..

next destination: Ngee Ann Poly.. go up to the admissions office and give the letter.. thought my place will be secured.. who knows the person who received it and say, "this letter is not acceptable as there is no letter head or chop.. i can also just type out the letter like that.." then she called SOC about the lack of letter head of the document and SOC will send the letter on my behalf and Ngee Ann Poly will reply back to me.. wah.. go Ngee Ann poly also for nothing.. go there see girls.. now semester break, no girls to see..

No comments: