Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Double Job

my studies was nearly in tatters.. because of the past my family have done.. these 2 days was definitely a test for me.. from hopeful to despair.. from despair to hopeful once again..

on monday, i went to the poly to submit my application.. and once again i make a wasted trip.. this is not the first time as i went earlier last yr the first time to defer my studies due to NS. on the other hand, i recce on how to get to the destination faster..

yesterday, in order to make up for the past they have done, my surrounding family members help out to pay for the misc school fees.. the tuition fees will be pay by cpf..

now is 2 down 1 to go.. im currently waiting for the cpf board to call me.. the poly ask me to do it online but the cpf website was not user-friendly at all in the first place that i make a complaint email to them..

if all went well, apr 16 will be the beginning of my 3 yrs suffering.. what im hoping for is the time table to be good to me.. so that i can contact my agent to find a part time job that is flexible to my timing..

No comments: