Saturday, June 09, 2007

Pre Reflections 2007

2 weeks of holidays.. or some say, time to catch some breath..

in the last post, i will elaborate further into 3 parts..

Family

i realised that the time my family got into these problems is much longer than i thought.. yet they able to go through it without trouble is miracle.. in the past, im not aware of the problem as they ask me to focus on my studies.. so when i get to know about it after my ITE studies, it had already affected me very much.. but now, the thinking that i have all along is rather uncalled for, as i find it hard to cast it aside during studies.. with these 2 weeks of break, i hope i can set my priorities right..

Studies

my main aim was to get into poly.. now that i have got in, people have challenged me to aim for uni.. erm.. if im able to get in, it will be a bonus.. at least in ITE, the aim was there.. now is just to get the diploma.. that all.. haha.. wait till the first semester is over, i will know where i stand..

Working

2 months ago, i saw my colleague in this fast food restaurant.. i approached her for a job in it.. i was rather hesitate to work and studies at the same time as i did before.. and when i did that, i flunk my studies.. so you could say i have the phobia.. first time when she offer me, i reject straight away as they dont recognise my ITE cert.. when she offer me the second time, i consider and at the same time, seek friends' opinion..

firstly, im not very in need of cash.. is the thought of lessening my family burden.. secondly, the pay is low.. but i can gain some experience.. thirdly, exorcise the ghost.. hahaha..

No comments: