Friday, June 01, 2007

Root of problem

I think i have changed.. for the worse.. not for the better..

The root of the problem comes from my family and somehow this problem has nothing to do with me.. yet i was strapped around it to my ankles and followed me wherever i went.. From NS, previous working place and now, poly studies..

Out of sudden, i find studies is a burden and i should have work instead.. Being the eldest son, the family of course have high expectations of me.. after graduate, coming out to work and able to provide extra income to my family. im very confused right now.. quitting studies for work seem the best solution.. but on the other hand, people been giving encouragement.. but i dont want encouragement.. i want a solution to my family problems.. is really tiring to have these metal chains strapped across the ankle..

is very difficult to focus on my studies when my mind is on my family problems..

i think i really need help.. desperately!!

No comments: