Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weekend Escape and Reflection

Finally head up north to Johor with my friends. Spent about M$47.20(S$20) for movies, DVDs and some roadside stall for stingray. Although it doesnt really give me a much needed physical and mental rest, but it does take away some unneeded stress off me.

Some of my classmates and friends have mentioned that i have changed. And is very different from the one that they knew in school one year back. Im not going to mentioned what they have say to me, is for you to find out and for me to know. But im taking it in a good way. Guess the incident do play a part in changing the way i think and the way i blog.

I have also got an update from my academic manager. The assurance from her helps alot in my situation. Phew.

Anyway, still got 2 more days to go to the US elections. Everyone will be gluing their eyes to their television to find out who will be the 44th President of USA. Barack Obama or John McCain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Obama!!!

garylee402 said...

same sentiments. and hopefully he could deliver what he have promise during the elections. kind of a tall and big order for him.