Saturday, November 01, 2008

Interesting Intro

A few days ago, I have to meet a girl from other classes as she didnt attend the first tutorial, but is in our project group for a particular module.

Here is the conversation:

Me: Hi, you are [name taken out]. right? I am Gary. Just need to inform you that you are in our project group.

She: Oh hi. Ok. Thanks.

Me: Can i have your contact number and msn to give you an update of our project?

She: Sure. No problem. By the way, do you drive?

Me: Yes.

She: How long you got your license?

Me: 6 years ago

She: (stunned) How old are you?

Me: 25.

She: Any intention to get married?

Me: No.

She: Haha. Ok. Here is my contact number and msn.

I was totally taken back the way the ice was broken. Totally randomness. If this counts for first impression, she really leave a deep deep one to me. Interesting introduction yet feeling weird at the same time.

No comments: