Saturday, October 03, 2009

New chapter of life

I have finally put an end to my problems and troubles. This chapter of my life will considered the darkest and the most expensive lesson i have encountered.

Currently starting a new chapter in life in my 6 months attachment. I would consider lucky that i didnt bring any emotional lugguage along. The line between work and personal life is so clear that i only mentioned work to those whom i have know in my training class.

A sincere gratitude to those who stand by me during these period of time especially Jaywalk, my poly friends (Yue Yang and Kok Seng), my pastor and brothers and sisters in Christ, my academic manager and tutors who got to know about it.

Thank you and i believe that i have owed alot of favours to these people.

No comments: