Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One step at a time

4 more weeks to go and my attachment officially ends. To be precise, there is only 20 days to go.

Anyway, the new year have started on a bright note for me and in the midst of accomplishing some goals which i have left untouched last year.

I have been trying to keep myself busy this month by going for some seminar talks and career talks, in a way trying to create more doors for my future path. But ultimately, it still lies with God who is in control of everything.

I am giving myself till the end of this month to see if there is any offers. If not, i might want to take a short break. It's been a long time since i take a break. Even taking a break this time round might not be a good thing given that the economy is picking up and companies are hiring people now.

Oh well, one step at a time.

No comments: