Friday, August 12, 2005

Randomness (34)

these 2 days, the topic seem to be this ex-friend of mine.. friends who know about this friendship, ask me how does it goes.. the answer was, "well, not friends anymore.." all were shocked but not surprised either.. hmm.. how long was that? 5 months ago..

this is the best kept secret.. lol.. get to know her in my training ground despite my squad mates all wanting to know her.. friendship was a low-profile.. only a selected few know about this friendship.. even when the friendship broke off, no one knows either.. and i have been keeping my anger in silence as well..

one of them even told me this, "well, she seem to be getting help from nowhere in her workplace.. some of my squadmates was disgusted that she always able to get out of those sticky situation.. since i have know her for 1 yr.. i find that she isnt that mature as i expected.."

another one say this, "just treat her as a kid lah.. or a kid that doesnt want to grow up.." this remark tickled my funny bones..lol..

i was not surprised about what he say to me.. it like been hitting the nail on the coffin..

get to know other things about her as well.. such as she change team from Charlie to Alpha.. her Alpha schedule is the same as my schedule.. she work i work.. i off she off as well..

so to those who know about this friendship but doesnt know that it didnt last, i will be happy to say this, "we are not friends anymore.."

No comments: