Thursday, August 25, 2005

Life in K-9 (32)

today i have my dog handling assessment.. boy, wish i could have more surprises install for me..

firstly, the weather.. fine, cloudy, windy and no sun.. "out of sight" full marks..

secondly, off leash heeling work.. Blacky didnt lag behind me.. instead he was beside me all the time.. another bonus..

but here come the disappointment..

distance control.. before i could give any command, Blacky did it already.. so i have to do it more than twice..

sent away.. as expected, Blacky did go away upon hearing the command, but not even to the half way mark..

others like on-leashing heeling and baiting.. all turn out to be okay..

passed can already.. was kind of pressurised by CSO Tiger.. because he expect me to be in the Top 5.. but well, it was not meant to be.. well, as long i did my best and pass can liao..

No comments: