Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sick like a dog

yesterday doesnt seem to go right for me.. firstly, missed the first bus.. afraid of been late, took a cab to yishun before taking the train to work.. the ride in the cab was the most scary experience for me.. the driver can sleep while driving.. and occupy 2 lanes..

after that went out for training from base.. caught in the rain before heading back to do portsdown 2nd shift duty.. once i caught in the rain without bathing..i will get sick.. see how i got sick in the end..

at portsdown, got to do a riot exercise.. after the exercise, my head feel heavy and my mind seem to be spinning around me.. finish the 6 hr of duty, and head back to base..

feel better after vomitted.. and head home with the long MRT trip.. the driver of that particular train was damn playful.. like to play with the brakes.. kao.. was jerking from left to right..

lucky got out of the designated station(novena) in time, before doing a merlion.. took the bus home and had a hot shower.. before heading to bed..

overall, my whole body was reacting hot and cold towards me.. breaking out in hot sweats in an air-conditioned room.. and feel cold at the mrt platform waiting for the train to arrive..

now feeling better.. will be heading to work later..

No comments: