Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Life in K-9 (50)

i never expect this kind of news coming to my way.. someone who is close to me, will backstab me.. here is how the incident unfold..

upon hearing that i will be posted to CSB temporaily, the second in command of ops officer told me, "even if you were to come back to HQ, you wont get to work with your team again.. the team doesnt want you.." this direct way of saying it to me was a hit to my heart.. and i began to wonder who was the one that doesnt want me in his team.. i narrowed down to 2 guys.. one from GP who is overall in charge of GP and SD.. and the other one was the team leader.. both give different opinion about me.. i even pleaded with the team leader to help me stay in the team.. but he help also dont want to help, go one big round saying that, "he can take over CO so as to let me stay in his team.." at first i thought he was joking with me but when i receive word that he was the one that transfer me out.. i feel that he was scarstic in the way he was telling me.. "yah, im the one who ask to transfer you out.. i cant stand your stubborness.." a stab at the back and the trust is no more there.. the talking term is no more there.. even as he tried to tell me something this morning, i turn a deaf ear..

there are many reasons as to why i get to transfer out..
1) due to my stubborness
2) due to my cousin who worked in dog unit before
3) due to another handler whose dog bit a prison warden
4) due to my conversion
5) due to my distance to Changi is nearer
6) due to lack of man-power in CSB
7) due to other factors which was not told to me

any one or everyone could be the reason.. i will blog another time about the way k-9 works..

No comments: