Monday, October 17, 2005

Life in K-9 (49)

today, i literally prepared for all kind of news coming to my way..bad, good, i take it in all my stride..

news 01 - i will be transfer to changi sub base this coming shift.. damn fast.. but i will be at there for 3 months before coming back to HQ..

news 02 - guess which team i will get to go to after i come back from changi stint? team A- the team that is famous for the high rate of mc.. i send a warning now, dont play mc if not, all will suffer.. i cant believe that a female staff sgt will want me in her team.. i dont want to blog what she told me.. is damn gross..

news 03 - 1 week never do prison duties due to conversion is a refreshing feeling.. neither do i feel bored, sian or whatsoever..

news 04 - same as news 03.. blacky didnt get to drive around for that duration of time, hence he vomitted along the way to portsdown.. oh well, need to bring him out more now..

at first i was quite sceptical about my most senior ops officer told me that i will be going to csb temporaily.. i cant trust his words at all as i fall into his trap the first time round where i request to take NDD.. he ask me to send an email through my TL help and then he send me for SD training.. once bitten twice shy.. i ask my dy-co and another ops officer.. they both assure me that i will be back once the new SD training team passed out and posted to CSB.. if not, im in for a ride once again..

the most senior ops officer have a new nickname.. and he is called, "mr unreliable singh"..trust me, the experience of fooling around by him is not a nice feeling..

No comments: