Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Life in K-9 (53)

now i know why those who been to CSB called this place a heaven.. no doubt about it.. no stress.. no eyes watching what you doing even when you are in locker.. now i donno whether i should go back to HQ or stay at CSB.. both places want me.. not that im trying to be proud, but my humble reply is, "i have no power to say where i want to go or stay.. is the management.. even i try to stay in HQ also no use.. if they give me a choice, i will like to stay now, not because i starting to like this place, but is because of one person that i dont want to see, and that is my former TL..if after 3 months, they want me back to HQ, i also cant argue back.."

the people seem to trust me alot.. even understudy for selarang park just need one shift, after that you are on your own.. the foot patrol at there is legendary.. i finish it in about 15 mins.. is like tracking with your dog on a path to find criminals..fast pace..

No comments: