Friday, February 10, 2006

Real drama

ok.. so today is the o level results.. and my block got some drama going on.. dont think there is a link between the release of o level result and drama going on in my block..

well, apparently, there is a girl who failed her o level and wanted to jump down at my block.. heck, she doesnt even live in my area.. police and civil defence were called in and put out the inflated bed.. ok, im not going to add salt to her wounds.. but all i can say is people take failure differently.. and she is taking it too seriously..

i heard johnny is going to be the Security Dog assessor.. wah.. i hear his name, i sian 1/2.. he was the one that transferred me out to Changi Base.. well, civil servants have to protect their rice bowl.. hence they can do anything as long as it is legal, within their authority just to pissed us off while serving our NS..

i think i should list out some rights for myself..
- people who take me for granted.. out you go..
- people who treat me as an ATM machine.. out you go..
- people who treat me as a vending machine only exception is buddies and gf.. out you go..
- people who cant accept me for who i am.. out you go..
- people whose mouth is full of crap but no action (been boastful).. out you go.. this is what i called them, "empty vessels make the most noise"

all i can say is that i taken too much crap from all these kind of people for the last 2 yrs.. i have enough of it.. anymore from these kind of people, just once will do the trick.. i just dont have the patience to play this kind of game anymore..

No comments: