Saturday, February 25, 2006

Life in K-9 (66)

wahahaha.. someone indirectly told me that i didnt show him respect.. guess that person only heard a part of me about the problems in HQ.. i cant be bothered about it as for me, i dont give a damn about ranks..

hello, im unique.. im one of a kind.. there is no way others can do it the way i want it to be..
if someone say 2, i dare to say 1..
if someone say 1, i go for 2 instead..

this incident happen when i cover for my old team.. as long as i did my deployment, i do my own things.. i rest how long i want.. mdm didnt even question me..

this person have nothing to do, find unnecessary things to play.. this is the second time he is doing it to me.. the first time he did it to me, the respect is gone..

"why you never do anything? make us do like robots.." does deploy as a driver and send people for deployment not doing anything?? i was shocked when he say to me.. after that my impression towards him change for the worse and then he added on, "eh, dont take my comments to heart.. take it easy ok.." that comment make me determined to change team..

if regulars want to be "siao on".. then do it yourself.. dont drag those people who are serving ns be "siao on".. this is not our permanent job neither is our rice bowl..

No comments: