Sunday, February 26, 2006

Life in K-9 (67)

yesterday is a day where i feel like been crucified.. firstly, been confronted by the guy who say that i didnt show him respect.. for the whole of 30 mins, he only ask me 2 qns over and over again.. and bring up the past before i come to Changi Base.. when he repeated the qn for the second time, i knew im having a tough time to convince him even though my answer was like foolproof..

1) why you didnt show respect to me? x 4
ans: ever since you comment the last time that i didnt do anything and make you all do like robots, the respect is not there.. this comment show me his anger..haha..
ans: because of the way you planned the deployment.. this comment soften him now..
ans: you never checked the deployment of my current team before you put me for deployment..
ans: i come here to send vehicle for repair and not do deployment for you..

2) why you rest more than the required time? x 4
ans: mdm briefed me on it.. and she was the one that say ok with it.. x 4

the confrontation settled and shake hands.. i just take whatever he gives.. and i find that the whole confrontation was nothing at all.. because someone else was making comments about me covering in his team.. this person hated me even when i was in HQ.. guess this person must have a good night sleep over the weekend.. but not for long..

now the second one where i went for deployment.. guess what i found? vandalism on the dog hut wall.. the writings were, "gary is here" "ord" "no more delta"
im not that stupid to write on the wall and report to mdm.. this is just like shooting your own self in the foot..

No comments: