Sunday, September 10, 2006

Randomness (47)

argh.. i find it very funny interacting with people.. when i tell the truth, no one will believe.. when i tell a lie, the whole world believe... wth.. hai.. my expression of bewildered eyes said it all..

look like im a person who no one understand.. the way i work, the way i talk, whatever the way i do..

- im a person who is easy going.. really.. as long as it is within my limits, i will help all the way..

- when "push" by people, i still can accept.. i give some leeway.. but when come to shove, the person will be out of my radar.. "once bitten twice shy", this saying will be permanently on my mind..

- whatever i do, i do it fast.. i dont like to idle till the last min and rush things through, purposely just to pull down the pants and get others screwed..

- if something is going to happening according to my gut feeling, dont freak out when it indeed happen.. and dont even say im oversensitive or jump to conclusions.. i cant explain why i able to do it.. dont ask me.. i can only say that it's either a curse or a gift..

- if you all want to make fun of me, or joke about me till the cows come home, go ahead.. dont just because of my look, you all freak out.. as long as it doesnt involve my family directly.. i will definitely appreciated the jokes and the fun, be it cold jokes or just pure fun..

any more questions that want to know more about me.. ask, and i will gladly answer..

No comments: