Friday, September 22, 2006

Implemented working plans

did i mentioned that the working environment situation was solved DURING the co-ordinator's cruise??

our team have a discussion about it during meal time.. and i was surprised to see her asking me when she was back.. since she ask me, i just told her lor.. ok, maybe i was harsh in the conversation, i apologised for that.. the very next day, to my horror, show me faces.. that very minute, i dont give a damn anymore..

i shall give a better scenerio about my working environment..

in the morning, other departments will bring up small quantities of books.. i still can manage on my own, take my own sweet time to finish until lunch time.. if other sections were to come and help, i will have a lot of free time.. is like you want to savour an exotic food for all the time that you want, but the moment you turn around, the food is no longer there.. the help that i need is permanent.. not as and when others see it fit to do it..

after lunch time is a nightmare.. the dept will bring up large amount of books.. that where i need help already..

one thing my colleagues all agree on was the time management.. it really sucks.. anyway, the situation is more clear cut now.. if the quantities is really alot, then they will come and help after lunch time.. if is small amount, then they will do their own things.. through trials and tribulations, my colleagues and i have a better understanding on our individual duties..

but we cant wait for the day to come when the evil plan shall come into play..

No comments: