Saturday, January 27, 2007

History of Handphones

i had my first phone, Nokia 8250, when i was in secondary school.. that phone was very popular at that time.. blue LED lights and a unique X-shaped keypad..

after that i upgrade to Nokia 8310.. this is my most favourite phone.. if i still have it, i wont upgrade for any other phone.. but sadly, i lost this phone.. it can hold so many smses that it can hang!! but the phone slowly used to it liao then never hang as much as it was in the first place..

i went without a phone for 3 months.. and i was still in a comfort zone.. doesnt feel lost or whatsoever until my friends began to complain to me.. they are having difficulty to find me.. haha.. then i give in and got myself the current handset im still using, Nokia 6610..

this phone have been with me for 4 yrs already.. now it is going to die on me any time liao.. and i have no choice but to relieve of this phone torture by getting a new one next month.. actually is my parents help..

me: "Nokia 6610, hang in there.. you will be relieve of your torture with a few weeks to go.. dont die on me yet as i still have some important data need to retrieve it from you.."

Nokia 6610: ".......!!"

lol.. sound corny!!

No comments: