Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Work in Warehouse

when i first started out this work, i didnt know what is peak or super peak period means.. i dont even know how many titles the other dept will bring up for the day.. i do have one colleague who help out in the work.. but he last only one week before i do it on my own.. initially, i struggled with the work load and somehow had an argument with the warehouse co-ordinator..

but as the days and months goes by with experience learnt the hard way, i use one of the talent that God have given to me, and apply in the work load.. and that is fast and accurate..

the most i had was like 35-38 titles to do.. more will be expected when super peak period comes..

but now, sianzation have hit me at the wrong time.. maybe is the change of boss?? i donno..

what keeps me going till 23rd march is my colleagues and my supervisor..

No comments: