Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Warehouse marathon

i thought that by going through some camp marathon is the extreme.. that was 4-5 yrs back where i have to go for my church camp and then straight to my leadership camp at desaru, malaysia..

but now the most extreme i feel is the deprived of sleep 3 weeks back where the company had an accident.. and i experience how lack of sleep can affect a person..

- easily irritated..
- easily lost count of the quantity of books..
- just want to find a hiding place to sleep.. haha..

ever since one of my colleague went to army, i have been helping my supervisor.. and i find it a breeze working with him but only thing is that i have to help him double check and double count.. he also help out in my workload.. all i can say he is an interesting old man.. he curses and swear like no body business.. he dont even bother to apologise if he accidentially step onto your leg..

No comments: