Thursday, October 30, 2008

Opinions

In a blink of an eye, im left with 1 and 1/2 years to go before i graduate. And now im facing with the opportunity to opt for the 6 months Industrial Attachment Programme (IAP) rather than staying in school.

I have mentioned before that im not into studies, so no point asking what is my GPA. So far, no one knows. Not even my classmates. Yet when i ask everyone that i know, all say 3.5. WTF! What i lack in my studies, i make up by answering whatever questions that lecturers and tutors have asked.

On the other hand, i have work experience. im not sure how my previous employers view me. Though the way i blog in the past seem to give the impression that im a prima donna, but i got my own reasons for doing it. That's another post for another day.

The situation looks 50-50 to me. I have no idea how the procedures for IAP is done, though the requirements is good character, willing to learn and having a reasonable GPA. I have no idea whether my working experience will help.

I have email to my academic manager to seek her advise. At the meantime, opinions are welcomed.

No comments: