Friday, March 25, 2011

One year on - Part 2 of 3

This is a post dedicated to the MC Queen.

The first 3 months where im still learning the ropes and trying my best to learn as much as possible, she will come to work with perfect attendance, no leave taken. Until I was really on my own and have a hands-on experience.

The following 9 months was hell. Every week without fail, she will at least get 1 day MC or take leave on Friday or Monday. And I have to do her share of work whenever she did that. And every week without fail, I rant at my bosses until used to her irresponsible actions.

The last straw was broke when she is pregnant and want to go on maternity leave earlier than expected. Her boss deny her request and she had to hand over her portion of work to us, supervise us before going for maternity leave. But the moment she hands over to me where im the last person, even though those projects are formerly my babies. And off she goes for her maternity leave without official approval.

And now, her maternity leave had been extended due to her hospitalisation leave. For some strange reason, management is speculating that she might not return after her maternity leave. Which again, to me is a good news where i dont have to receive sms early in the morning that she is not coming or taking an urgent leave.

For now, im enjoying a 4 months honeymoon period where im totally in control and having fully responsibility of all the projects that my bosses have entrusted to me.

No comments: