Monday, March 28, 2011

One year on - Part 3 of 3

With these 2 out of the picture, everything is under and through me, with my 2 other bosses helping me. I have one interim colleague to help out, which i find it extremely helpful than those 2. And more often than not, I ask her to help out when im not around rather than asking the 2 of them to help.

I just received news on my performance and they are increasing my pay out of the guidelines. But i no longer find any motivation to carry on despite the pay rise and have the intention to leave after another year of experience. There are several reasons, but im not going to state it loud and clear here. Work another year and get my arse out of here if not, im might get sentimental.

By Jan or Feb next year, i will be on the lookout for jobs and career fairs.

No comments: