Friday, September 30, 2005

Friends again?

huh.. what the hell.. someone want to be friends with me.. no, is not a stranger but is someone whom i have sever ties for like 7 yrs.. hmm..

i saw his whole profile despite not connected to him in any other way..

"1st things! I treasure my frens ALOT. SO im willing to do
almost anything for frens dat are worth it.. I wont
tolerate any form of betrayal.Step on my tail and i make u
pay for it.. Im the sort who gives alot and hope my frens
reciprocate but if they don't den they are definately a
waste of time and effort.. Along the way i've also realised
frens are not FOREVER? and ya i belive Genuine ones will
stick by me and sucky ones can juz disappear for all i
care..."

do i worth as a friend to him in the first place? didnt i was the sucky friend that disappear for 7 yrs? although i dont have any grudges against him, but this request do need some consideration..

No comments: