Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Life in K-9 (39)

my off days are all taken up.. sigh.. tonight is k-9's dinner at SPANS.. and tomorrow is my in-service.. and have to take Blacky out for a swim.. ahem, i dont want to do the extra job of bringing Blacky back to bathe him after the swim.. hopefully, i will not get to bring Blacky out..

now, i dont want to say anything, or complain anything liao.. feel like cursing some swear words in here.. get to say something about what they say that they will do portsdown, and they aim me.. now, never say anything, also kana aim.. i make this line very clear from now onwards, whatever duties that you assign to me, i just do it without complain.. just my luck that i get to see the true colours of 2 "act hardworking" colleagues.. the meaning of having fun during work is not there anymore and i find it very hard to trust what they say now..

my conversion course is on 11-14 oct.. i dont get to go with the other SC..as the other SC will be taking an earlier date.. donno who is also attending this course at this date from my unit..

i browse through some profiles and pics in friendster.. i get to see Kelvin Tan from PCG is still there.. erm, with this ex-friend of mine and some guys as well.. definitely a team photo.. hmm.. guess he signed on.. the last time i saw him in PCG was during my npcc days.. going on an excursion to PCG and get to ride one of the boats.. he was my secondary school friend.. the world is so small that they are in the same team.. oh well..

No comments: