Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Randomness (35)

i couldnt give a damn about it that i say directly at someone.. im not afraid to speak out as long as i made my feelings known.. people might think that, "hey, this skinny fella, think i can eat him.." well.. think again..

im also not a person that say sorry or apologise that easily.. so what if my blog contains some so-call over-sensitive issues or some unfounded issues.. im not so much about pride or principle person.. but rather, i let my mind to tell me whether what i did is wrong or right.. in short, my conscience.. if i feel that i have overdid it, fine enough, i apologise..

saying of sorry makes me think back of the past.. well, to cut the story short.. a few months back, get to know this gal.. after that confess to her, everything went downhill since then.. thereafter, she say that i was over-sensitive and break friendship over a comment that i make (entry made on feb 07, 2005).. i have to say sorry about that and i dont even feel guilty commenting that.. kao.. friendship patch after that, and then let her know my blog.. i dont find it a mistake to give it to her after all.. she find fault in the past issue where we settle long ago..is like back to square one.. break friendship again.. i dont fight for it after that..

i also dont care even if my remarks is scarstic or unknowingly hurt people sub-conscious..some people make their comments bluntly to me.. if they can take it, i too can make some blunt comments either.. how people treat me as a friend or whatsoever, i will treat back the same treatment they treat me.. if the value of friendship is not there, what for i fight to increase the value of it..

heard that my dog assessment came in 7th.. to tell you frankly, i dont deserve this placing.. i had to do the revaluation all over again just to please those who voice out for me.. and my performance that day is really sluggish.. imagine hearing those unpleasant stories before the revaluation.. will you have the mood to do it again..

No comments: