Saturday, September 17, 2005

Life in K-9 (38)

i feel that whoever passed out from the security dog training and posted to HQ, should do a 12 hr portsdown.. so that he's able to think of something to do during this period of time, and also not to take time for granted.. some may differ from my views as is just, "sit down stay!!" kind of routine.. people might think, why work so hard?

my answer will be, im not the sort of person who sit down and do nothing and let time rot my life away.. i cant do that though i did try.. maybe that my mentality.. i need to do something in order to pass time.. same goes to baseguard.. im not complaining but i have accepted how k-9 HQ and been deployed to prison works.. hence my stand in not signing on earlier in the yr..

after doing 12 hrs of portsdown, once change to a 6 hr, the time pass even faster..

No comments: