Friday, November 04, 2005

Life in K-9 (54)

seriously, i cant believe what the management is doing.. wheeling and shifting personnel here and there as if it is like a playground.. send someone back to sembawang DRC.. send me to changi.. regulars asking to post to changi or even transfer out..

i think i will make a final decision about whether to stay at CSB until i ord or coming back to HQ after my IPPT.. Of all the stations i fear most, chin-up is a big headache.. if i could just nick a pass, i will stay at CSB.. if i fail, then i have to see what my ops officer have to say when i laid all my aces down with a telephone call to him..

why have to wait until IPPT? for now, my main worry is only IPPT.. once i clear it, i will have a crystal clear idea where i will be..

the politics is too much to bear.. do we SC really have to keep our mouth shut and just serve for them.. i admired my former team colleague who did that to them and he is still attached to HQ..

my IPPT is just five days away.. at the moment, i can only do 3 chin up.. and i have to do another 3 in order to pass..

No comments: